Saturday, November 21, 2009

Let Music be your Escape

Well, I get the privilege of posting Week 2. I'll ask you to forgive me for being late for not only is being late part of my female genes but I am also completely technologically impaired. Here are some songs that make me fly above and beyond anything real. Hope you'll like them, Let music be your escape from all your problems ;)
  1. Knocked Up - Kings Of Leon - Because Of The Times - 2007
  2. Dead On Arrival - Fall Out Boy - Take This To Your Grave - 2003
  3. Shaded (Compuphonic & Kolombo remix) - Cari Lekebusch - 2008
  4. I Miss You - Blink-182 - Blink-182 - 2004
  5. Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off - Panic! At The Disco - A fever You Can't Sweat Out - 2005
  6. Plane - Jason Mraz - Mr.A-Z - 2005
  7. Louby Loo - The Kooks - Do You Wanna EP - 2008
  8. One And Only - Timabaland feat. Fall Out Boy - Timberland Presents Shock Value - 2007
  9. Je Veux Te Voir - Yelle - POP- UP - 2006
  10. Helicopter - Bloc Party - Silent Alarm - 2005
  11. Let The Games Begin - Anarbor - Free Your Mind - 2009
  12. Knock You Out - Tiesto feat. Emily Haines - Kaleidoscope - 2009
  13. Gym Class Heroes and Fall Out Boy Mash-up (untitled) - Gym Class Heroes feat. Fall Out Boy
  14. Kill Your Young - Kill The Young - Kill The Young - 2005
  15. I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor - Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not - 2006
_Eve & The Boombox Theorists

No comments:

Post a Comment