Saturday, March 6, 2010

BOOM! Goes The Box

So im the new guy. I'm all about the house music (& electro. & progressive. & minimal. & tech house. etcetera etcetera). If you can't differentiate techno from the rest, I hate you. I don't really listen to Edward Maya, Bob Sinclar, basically the BS most people think is real house. I'm not gonna post the sick Ingrosso or Angello tracks however. I will Show you guys some things you might've never heard if it werent for the Theorists. It's not all party bangers. some is just chill house. Relaxing stuff. Other stuff is hardcore ish. Just listen and see. Pump the volume up (seriously). DO NOT fast forward! (To avoid disappointment), & ENJOY!

Might not sound like much on your laptop or desktop, but take out your Nikon and take the big picture here! I heard it@ Cedric Gervais the other day and it rocked my pants off (figuratively).
We all know the classic version of this song. However let's spice it up a little, shall we?

Lyrics. Are. Indescribable. This track reminds me of Let The Bass Kick. Just listen (and remember not to fast forward)

Just an uplifting track. This is the chill house stuff I was blabbin' about. Movin' on up!

¡Ayayayay que manduco! A nice latin house (not the latin they teach u at school).

I like the message. :P

When I listen to it, I feel as if it's just me and the music. This one is uplifting, relaxing, makes_me_forget_about_the_rest-ing.

Same as Peace = UPLIFTING

WOW (pronounced: W-A-H-O-U-W)

What is house???

"Hey, come my way, I've only a day, left with you" ? ? I just really like this one

Three thumbs up!

Now for the BANGERS! Most of y'all are going to hate this. But, this is UHMAZING! PUMP UP THE VOLUME. PUT WHATEVER STEREOTYPE YOU HAVE ON ELECTRO OUT OF YOUR HEAD. AND THEN PRESS PLAY.

Steve Angello played this one @ Fuego (right as he said "Haiti, I'm finally here, bla bla bla")

:D <-- my face

Now remember kids, don't fast forward house music or your just gonna end up fast forwarding to a part of the song that basically blows and you won't like it. And stay off drugs! (alcohol, tobacco, weed & MUSIC excluded :P)

_ Mickey Mau5 & The Theorists

No comments:

Post a Comment