Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Young Sound

The Bit Parts EP

Fresh from the still-rattled gulf coast, the Youth Sounds have not been stopped by the recent disasters. I discovered this new band a few days ago and was shocked to find out that these are their first tracks, ever. Their sound seems so worked, as if they have been recording for a long time and have just released their favorite tracks on an EP. I haven't analyzed the tracks enough so I can't formulate a concrete opinion; but I'm only just discovering this band and if my first impression is anything to go by, I plan on following their next releases with great excitement

  1. As Strangers Would - Youth Sounds - The Bit Parts
  2. Smoke And Mirrors - Youth Sounds - The Bit Parts
  3. What Is It Like - Youth Sounds - The Bit Parts
Xero & The Boombox Theorists

No comments:

Post a Comment