Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hallowin

So I'm going to post a list that has nothing to do with Halloween - I don't care for the holiday - I just put it together coincidentally.
Honestly the whole song for me is about that killer guitar that permeates the chorus and the end of the song but I enjoyed the Spy Vs. Spy Vs. Spy vibe they got going on in the video.
  5. Fire - Kasabian - The West Rider Pauper Lunatic Asylum This song is nothing new but I've always loved the video -those who've seen FLCL will be familiar with their "special" guitars- not to mention the song is fantastic.
14. We Own The Sky - M83 - Saturdays = Youth Picnic on a nice day, he meets a girl he likes, she finds a boy she might want to be with; but wait... what's in the sky ?! It's Cubes !!!
16. *Complete List*
Xero & The Boombox Theorists

No comments:

Post a Comment