Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bang Bang !

Air Swell - Chiddy Bang

My very first impression of this Hip-Hop duo was simple: these guys are amazing. The talent and potential of these guys would make other artists extremely envious. Their sound is a mix of Alternative-Rock, Pop and Hip-Hop while using some outstanding sampling from Electronica and House songs. From The Intro to "Shooter", if this mixtape is a sign of things to come I am eagerly awaiting their very first studio album and I will bring it to you in due time.



The Swelly Express - Chiddy Bang

If "Air Swell" was good, this proves these guys can get better. Stuffed to the seams with thirteen tracks of Hip-Hop and Rap that I wish more artists would get behind. I am not the only one who believes that the rap game is thinning in talent and if anybody can make music as genuinely as these guys they have a bright future. Having said that, Chiddy Bang is not perfect but when you have songs like "Opposite Of Adults" , "Truth", "Never", "All Things Go", "Dream Chasin'" and I could go on, mistakes are quickly forgiven. I am not exaggerating when I say that if you love Hip-Hop you HAVE to give this a listen.











Air Swell


The Swelly Express



Xero & The Boombox Theory

No comments:

Post a Comment